The best running shoes is the best investment you can make to secure the safety of your feet. It should be gentle to your feet during workout and leaves them feeling okay afterwards. Never underestimate the importance of using the perfect shoes because it eliminates soreness and pain.
Brooks Men’s Ghost 9 Running Shoe-Top 5 Best Running Shoes 2017
Named by Runner’s World 2016 Fall Shoe Guide as Best Buy, the latestBrooks Ghost 9 Running Shoes for Men guarantees balanced, smooth ride when you hit the road.
This pair of runner shoes offers traction durability because of its Blown rubber and HPR Plus structure. Its cushy, bounce-back feature provides comfort and stability to calves, legs and knees.
Available colors: Lime punch/Anthracite/Electronic Brooks Blue
Weight: 10.6 oz.
Arch: Medium: High
Midsole Drop: 12 mm
Support Level: Neutral
Ride 9 features EVERUN technology which encourages longer run and energy because of responsive material used in top sole construction. It promotes reduced forefoot pressure and smoother heel landing. It makes running in more distance effortless.
It encapsulates the signature trademark of Saucony- premium feel, fit and performance. Neutral cushioned shoes are excellent for runners with higher arch or supinated (roll outward). It is more flexible and prevents pain on the lateral (outside) part of their knees and shins.
Available colors: Red/Grey/Charcoal
Weight: 9.3 oz. (264 g.)
Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
Arch: High, Normal (mid)
Heel Stack Height: 27 mm.
Forefoot Stack Height: 19 mm.
- EVERUN topsole construction – reduces forefoot pressure and provides smoother landing of heels.
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays upper – provides flexible, lightweight and sock-like support fit. It eliminates friction and irritation issues.
- Tri-Flex outsole – adds stability during ground contact
- RUNDRY insole lining – keeps away moisture which cause blisters
- Saucony iBr+ blown rubber soles – provides better cushioned feel. It is 33% lighter compared to standard blown type of rubber
- Reflective details – provides more visibility during low-light runs
- SRC landing zone – absorbs foot-strike impact and provides smooth toe-off transition
- Padded Tongue and Collar
The Dynaflyte is a feather-light shoes that help runner run faster. It uses organic super fibers of FlyteFoam Technology which give excellent responsiveness and bounce back. It offers 76% shock absorption and 55% lightness compared to Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). ASICS manufactured Dynaflyte with prime purpose of providing better speed.
The seamless upper construction supports forefoot, and greatly reduces the risk of blistering and irritation. The heel has durable lining, the mesh uppers are surprisingly soft and the tongue is padded. It gives a sock-fitting feel which will make you completely forget that you are wearing shoes! ASICS claim that Dynaflyte gives sensation that you are “running on clouds”.
Available colors: Hot Orange/Electric Blue/Indigo Blue
Weight: 9.30 oz. (264 gr.)
Heel Drop: 8 mm
Heel Height: 20mm
Forefoot Stack Height: 12mm.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology – the ultra-light foam excellently absorbs the impact of running motions
- Seamless Construction – eliminates friction and irritation which traditional seams and stitches bring.
- IGS (Impact Guidance System) Technology – enhances runners’ natural gait (heel strike to toe-off).
- Ortholite Lasting – provides underfoot comfort and exceptional moisture management.
- Discrete Eyelets– the independent eyelets eliminates lace tension, enhanced upper comfort and brings customized fitting.
- Removable Sockliner – accommodates medical orthotic
- Synthetic soles
Brooks Men’s Adrenaline Gts 17-Top 5 Best Running Shoes 2017
It is structurally designed with synthetic upper materials and flexible, breathable mesh. The fabric lining gives comfortable in-shoe feel and the molded, removable insole foam cushioned the underfoot. It has plush collar and tongue with lace-up closure.
Available colors: Silver/Anthracite/Electric Brooks Blue
Weight: 10.7 oz.
Arch: Flat, Medium
Midsole Drop: 12mm
- BioMogGo DNA Midsole – provides gender-friendly design, and encourages dynamic stride and step as you run.
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad– guarantees smooth and pain-free heel-to-toe transitions. It accommodates various foot landing and cushioned fall impact.
- Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar – assists the body to return to its natural motion and encourages smoother gait transitions.
- Comfortable Midfoot Saddle and Easy-to-Adjust Eyelets – wraps midfoot to gain customizable, secured fit.
- HPR Plus– provides long-lasting durability of outsole
- Flextra Rubber Outsole – brings enhanced flexibility, and supports gender and varying weight.
- Updated V-Groove –enhances natural, smooth underfoot transitions.
If you are looking for enhanced support GT-2000 5 is for you. Its structured cushioning guarantees remarkable bounce-back. It provides stability during ride and relaxed pace. It is an amazing stability trainer runner shoes for people who look forward to higher mileage.
This top-notch pair of running shoes from ASICS answers your pronation dilemma. It is comfortable, durable and provides support for impact distribution during foot landing. It is an excellent stability trainer shoes with superior fit and sleek look elements.
Available colors: White/Black/Onyx
Weight: 11 oz. (312 gr.)
Heel Drop: 10 mm
Heel Height: 22mm.
Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- IGS (Impact Guidance Technology) – enhances natural gait of foot from heel strike up to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – allows multiple planes movements and transitions. It reduces shock during toe-off phases and impact.
- Dynamic DouMax Support System – provides support and stability with its enhanced lighter platform.
- Guidance Trustic System Technology – enhances the efficiency of gait and provides midfoot structural integrity with its vertical flex groove.
- FluidRide Midsole – combines high-quality cushioning and bounce-back properties.
- Heel Clutching System Technology – supports and creates improved fitting environment with its Exoskeletal heel counter.
- ComforDry Removable Sockliner – provides moisture wicking for dryer, cooler and healthier foot environment. It encourages great cushioning performance.
- Discrete Eyelets – enhances upper comfort and encourages customized fitting. The independent, discrete eyelets prevent lace tension.
- Rubber Sole
The best running pair of shoes is your first essential equipment to become a great runner. It provides the support, stability and comfort you need to maximize your run or workout session. The brands mentioned above give you these three vital requirements. Choose what you think fits you well and answers your needs.