Best Selling Camping Tents 2018 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
When reading Top 10 Best Selling Camping Tents 2018 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide the first thing that comes to your mind is a Camping trip!
Sounds thrilling, right?
Well, it’s obvious because camping is always thrilling whether it’s just for fun or for some serious operation.
To get the full thrill, your camping requirements should be spot on. Only complete preparation can ensure a successful camping trip. So, you should be careful, ’cause ain’t nothing disastrous than a camping trip without complete preparation.
Now when we’re talking about preparation, we have to think about tents at first. Tents are an important part of camping. It’s the center issue. When you’re camping, you need a shelter and that’s why a good tent is essential.
But it’s hard to select a good tent from all these collections in the market. There are so many confusing options, it’s hard to detect their quality accurately. But this problem can be solved with proper knowledge and guidance. Check out our top 10 best seling camping tents 2018 reviews and best camping tents buying guide to get rid of this problem.
Now let’s move to our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 reviews.
- 1.Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent-Best Selling Camping Tents
- 2. Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
- 3. Sundome 4 Person Tent
- 4. Sundome 2 Person Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
- 5. Coleman Evanston Screened Tent
- 6. Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent-best selling camping tents
- 7. Sundome 3 Person Tent
- 8. Coleman Pop-up Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
- 9. Wenzel Alpine Tent – 3 Person
- 10. Coleman 2000018295 8-Person Instant Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
- Best Selling Camping Tents Buying Guide
1.Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent-Best Selling Camping Tents
Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent has been the foremost choice of many families, groups, and maybe it’s the tent that’s waiting to be your next top favorite. Because hell yeah, it will! This is the reason why it’s the first name in our top 9 best selling camping tents 2018 list.
It says in the name. Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent – a tent for eight persons. Yes, it’s spacious enough for eight persons to sleep inside. About people’s privacy? Well, don’t you worry. Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent comes with privacy walls. They create three separate rooms inside the tent and the walls are removable.
Good construction is what makes it the best. This tent features WeatherTec System to keep you dry during rain and wet weather. Cool-air port is included to maintain normal airflow inside. Variflo adjustable venting system is also included for the same reason, but it helps to adjust the tent’s gear as well.
Tent setup? Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent comes with easy assemble instructions. With the help of instructions and shock-corded poles, you’ll be able to establish it in no time.
2. Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
Another Coleman top-selling. For family and friendly camping trips, Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin is one of the popular choices in amazon. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin.
You can see from the title, it’s a tent for six people. The tent’s area is of 10×9 ft. with 6 fit center height. It’s spacious enough to place two queen-sized airbeds. Comes with two storage pockets for storing small stuffs.
Good for wet weather. The company’s WeatherTec system has been applied for keeping you dry during rain; along with the patented inverted seams and welded floors for the same purpose. So, as long as you’re inside, sun or rain can’t bother you. Includes integrated vented rainfly that allows smooth airflow inside.
Well, setup is pretty easy. Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin features pre-attached poles for attachment convenience. Just expand them and secure. That’s it, your tent will be ready to roll under 60 seconds.
Doesn’t matter if you need large or small, Coleman always have something in their stock that will fit your need perfectly. Not just large cottage-like tents for 8 or 6 persons, Coleman makes outstanding 4 person tents too. Sundome 4 Person Tent is the proof! Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Sundome 4 Person Tent.
Comes with fantastic ventilation system. Features mesh vents on the roof and a big rear hooded window for smooth airflow. What about rain? The attached door includes a hooded fly for ventilation in this situation.
This tent is made with 1000D polyethylene floor and welded seams to prevent leaky floor and protect you from the wet weather. The polyester fabric of the tent serves with the same purpose. Electrical access port is included for the protection against lightning.
Coleman tents are easy to set up. Features snag-free pole sleeves that can be quickly extablished. Shockcorded fiberglass frame stays steady even in strong wind. Dome design let you secure the tent within 15 minutes. The tent has storage pockets for several gears and stuffs.
4. Sundome 2 Person Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
Tent for two persons? Coleman have something for that too! Try out Sundome 2 Person Tent and have the best experience. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Sundome 2 person tent.
Coleman is always careful about the ventilation system, so no more worries for that. The tent features a large door and the door has a hooded fly for massive ventilation, specially meant for rainy days. The roof comes with mesh vents and the wall includes a hooded window for the same purpose.
Best for wet weather. 1000D polyethylene floor with wrapped side and welded seams keeps you protected from the wet surface. And this is why the tent fabric is polyester coated.
Coleman tents are always easy to setup and take down. Insta-clip poles can be easily expanded and secured. Dome-like shape for easy movement inside. Fiberglass frame forms a firm structure on the surface, so you can relax inside in stormy weather. Doesn’t take more than 15 minutes to establish the whole thing.
Tent with major ventilation advantage? We present you a Coleman top-seller: Coleman Evanston Screened Tent. Its biggest attribute is the ventilation system. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Coleman Evanston Screened Tent.
This tent is made for big groups. Six people can sleep inside. In another way, it’s spacious enough to fit two queen sized beds. The center height is about 68 inch.
Coleman Evanston Screened Tent is actually designed keeping the screening convenience in mind. Because in the most tents, it becomes shady because of the screen’s absence. The screen is included for better service, it lets the light enter the tent, maintains smooth airflow and prevents bugs from coming inside. Features several windows.
Easy to set up, the general quality of all Coleman tents. It’s coated to keep you dry during wet weather.
6. Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent-best selling camping tents
A Wenzel top-seller. Popular choice for big groups of family and friends. Spacious, finely manufactured. Check out our top 10 best beslling camping tents 2018 review about Wenzel 8 person Klondike tent.
If you’re looking for a good 8-people tent, you may want to check Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent out. It is a tent of 16×11 ft. The tent is divided into two rooms with a zip up wall. Screen room is included to be used as a sun room or relax zone.
Good for wet weather. The tent is made with Weather Armor polyester fabric and coated with a polyurethane water resistant coating for the ultimate protection against water. The tent seams are lap-felled and double-stitched to keep the inside dry. Threads, zipper and webbing are water-repellent.
Mesh roof and mesh windows are included for smooth ventilation. Also features rear mesh vent for extra support. Fiberglass frame and Power corners are what keeps the tent stable even in the crucial weather. The tent comes with storage pockets to store small stuffs.
Coleman have a good collection of tents for all sorts of requirements and their Sundome series features tent for three people as well. It’s good, constructed with high quality materials and the inside offers utter comfort. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Sundome 3 person tent.
Let’s talk about ventilation system first. Its large door features a hooded fly for smooth airflow even in rainy days. A rear hooded window is also included for the same reason. The roof has mesh vents that balances the humidity level inside along with good airflow.
1000D polyethylene floor with wrapped side and welded seams are what make it the best tent for wet weather. Polyester coating prevents rain water from going inside.
The tent is dome shaped for quick setup. Continuous pole sleeves are featured for establishment convenience. Fiberglass frame keeps it stable even in strong wind.
8. Coleman Pop-up Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
What’s the most irritating thing about the most tents out there? Not everybody can set them up. Sometimes it’s too difficult that you may have to cancel the night’s stay and go back to your home. That’s why manufacturers are now more careful about the setup convenience. So is Coleman. They’ve always experimented with different stuffs and came up with the best tents. And they’re successful in this mission too. How do I know that? Coleman pop-up tent is the answer. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Coleman pop-up tent.
The tent comes with insta-clip pole. Once you extend them, they pop up and you can secure the whole thing within a minute!
Tent size always matters. Because if you don’t get the proper size, you may end up buying small tent for a large group. Keeping that in mind, Coleman pop-up tent comes in several sizes. Choose your favorite.
Two good things about Coleman tents are their smooth ventilation system and waterproof coating. Several mesh sides are featured for non-stop airflow. The coating can handle medium rain. The tent is also fire-retardant.
Wenzel is always admired by the professionals for its amazing contribution in fascinating tent construction. Looking for something lightweight, comfortable yet adventurous? This is what Wenzel Alpine Tent is all about. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Wenzel Alpine Tent.
This particular tent is made for three people. The tent has a single room with ventibule and storing pockets. Hanging gear pocket and lofts are included.
Like all other Wenzel tents, this tent is also made with Weather Armor polyester and a polyurethane coating to prevent rain water. The floor is made with sonic sealed polyethylene for the same reason. It also includes a mud mat with drainage strip to keep the inside dry. The tent seams are double-stitched and lap-felled so water can’t enter the tent.
This is a three-pole penta-dome tent. Mesh windows and rear mesh vent are included for ventilation. Fiberglass frame keeps the tent stable in storm.
10. Coleman 2000018295 8-Person Instant Tent– Best Selling Camping Tents 2018
Coleman is an admired name in many houses for manufacturing quality tents for years and in every model, you’ll find something sole and amazing, that’ll make you say, “Coleman is the best.” And following the same tradition, Coleman 2000018295 8-Person Instant Tent is here to offer you the best camping experience for eight people. Mainly intended for recreational camping. Check out our top 10 best selling camping tents 2018 review about Coleman 2000018295 8-Person Instant Tent.
The best thing about this tent is its weather-resistant attire. No matter if it’s sunny or rainy, this tent can be used in any weather. Coleman tents are always tested for waterproof performance. So you can blindly rely on this tent for utter protection against rain. It has an in-built rain fly to prevent rain from entering inside.
Coleman tents don’t take much time for setup. Coleman 2000018295 8-Person Instant Tent can be established within a minute.
Best Selling Camping Tents Buying Guide
Whether it’s for recreational or professional use, you can’t compromise on a tent’s quality since you can’t compromise on shelter and protection. For the best experience, you need quality tent. If you don’t know what makes a tent a good quality tent, your money will go in vain for sure.
For the best investment, you need to know what you need to look for and what makes things best or worst. Don’t worry! It’s not a rocket science. Just read and follow the following tips. We have discussed everything you need to know to choose the best camping tents in the marker.
- Recreational or Professional: Why do you need the tent? The first thing you should ask yourself. A lot of things depend on this decision. The tents made for recreational use only include the basic features a non-professional camper would need for camping. Another important thing about these tents is, their structure is formed keeping general people’s ability in mind. An amateur person can easily set those tents up. Moreover, these tents are cheaper than professional camping tents.
On the other hand, professional camping tents come with complex structure. Only professionals can set them up and that requires a little practice as well. These tents include special features for particular operations. They are pretty expensive too. So ask yourself, do you want a tent for recreational fun or some serious camping? The answer will lead you to the perfect tent.
- The Size: Now, the tents come in different sizes. Some are made for a single person, some are built for two and there are large tents for six or eight people as well. So how many people you’re going camping with? The number will help you to determine the right size. Because if you’re not fully aware, you may end up purchasing a four-person tent and try to shove seven people inside. That’ll never work.
- The Ventilation System: There should be no compromise about ventilation. Lack of proper ventilation affects our respiratory system. And along with breathing difficulty and suffocating, it ruins the mood too. Plus, if there’s no proper ventilation process, the tent consumes the heat from outside and the inside becomes disturbingly hot. So, you mustn’t forget to check the ventilation system of a tent – what kind of feature does it have for smooth airflow?
- About the Weather: Weather is a matter of big concern when you’re camping somewhere. Because the sunlight or rain can affect your camping time to time. And sometimes, some tents fail to stand against a strong wind or storm. Lightning poses a threat too. So check the tents to see what features they hold for the protection against certain weather problems. Your convenience and safety depend on it.
- Screens and Windows: There are some tents in the market that are stable and provides with strong protection against any natural calamity. But at the same time, they fail to ensure camper’s utter convenience. How? They completely get sealed when you zip the door up or don’t include any window. Even if they do, it doesn’t help much in rain when you need some mesh screen. So for a healthy stay, you should only buy tents with windows, and mesh screen.
- Don’t Go Cheap If Possible: Well, the whole thing depends on your budget actually. It’s not like cheap tents are not good. Some cheap tents are better than many pricey tents out there. But it’s better if you set your mind to spend a little extra. Because high-priced tents include more features than cheap tents and they have better facilities most of the time.
- The Inside: Some tents come with great height, so that you can stand inside. But others are made for crawling in and sleeping. So if you buy a sleeping tent and complain about the center height not letting you stand inside, it’s really an invalid argument. Decide, which height will suit you the best.
- Inspect Properly: Before buying, inspect the product properly. Check for manufacturing flaws, any leak, loose stitch, holes, and broken part. These things are needed to be inspected to avoid buying a faulty product.
- Read the Reviews: Well, you can’t inspect the faults online. So it’d be better if you check the customer reviews to get an idea about the tent’s quality.
- Return Policy: However, when you buy something online, there’s always a sheer possibility that you may receive a faulty product since you can’t see what you’re ordering exactly. So shop from the stores with a return policy. In case if they sent you a bad item, return policy will help you to replace it with a good one.
In short, be aware and be conscious about your purchase. That’s all you need to avoid an awful shopping experience.
Conclusion about buying the best camping tent
Well, we always look forward to our readers’ convenience and that’s why this was a tiny approach to make your online shopping experience a little better. Most of the times, people understand that they need the best item, but they get lost. Why?
Lack of understanding of the product and shopping guidance. That’s why we also put a buyer’s guide here and hope it was helpful to your tent shopping.
Also, we chose our top 10 best selling camping tents from Coleman and Wenzel, because they are two of the best tent manufacturing brands out there and we want to suggest you only the best products.
So, we’re hopeful that our effort was satisfying enough in your tent purchasing journey.
Feel free to share your experience and queries in the comment section below. We love to hear from you and are always here to give you a helping hand.Top 10 Best Selling Camping Tents 2018