A hair dryer is a standard tool you for styling up. Getting the best possible product is essential to get the most out of this device without damaging your hair. Here is a list of the top 10 best hair dryer 2017 available on the market today.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017 chosen based on user reviews :
- 1. Sam Villa Light Salon Professional Ionic Blow Dryer -Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017
- 2. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino Full-Size Dryer-best hair dryer
- 3. RUSK Engineering CTC Lite Technology Professional Lightweight 1900 Watt Dryer
- 4.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer
- 5. Amika Power Cloud Repair Plus Smooth Hair Dryer
- 6. RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
- 7. RUSK Engineering Deepshine Professional 1875 Watt Dryer
- 8. RUSK Engineering Super Freak Professional 2000 Watt Dryer -Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017
- 9. BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
- 10 BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer-best hair dryer
- Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
1. Sam Villa Light Salon Professional Ionic Blow Dryer -Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017
A salon quality hair dryer that has won multiple awards, this hair dryer brings just about every tech on the table. It operates quietly, it is lightweight, and features powerful airflow. Because it uses ceramic/tourmaline ion for creating heat, it does not damage hair like traditional hair dryers would when you turn on the heat.
2. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino Full-Size Dryer-best hair dryer
This hair dryer utilizes advanced technology to provide efficient hair drying. It utilizes a 2000-watt motor for faster drying. BaBylissPRO also has Nano titanium technology that distributes heat for efficient drying. It is also designed to remove static electricity from the cuticle to produce smoother, shinier hair. 6 different heat settings allow you to select the level of heat most appropriate for your hair type.
Next on our list ,with 1900 watts of power, this dryer from RUSK engineering dries hair quickly in virtually all occasions. It utilizes titanium and ceramic for effective heat transfer and even faster drying. This dryer is designed in such a way that it creates maximum power while providing superb ergonomics. A diffuser and concentrator are included for more precise styling.
This product from BaByliss Pro combines 2000 watts of power with Nano Titanium technology for efficient heating for fast drying speeds without damaging hair. You can also select from 6 different heat and speed settings. A cool shot button and a concentrator nozzle completes an already-versatile dryer that provides multiple styling options.
This dryer utilizes positive ion technology to quicken drying times without causing damage to sensitive hair. This same technology opens up the cuticle so nourishing treatments enter hair for better results. It also has a negative ion setting that allows for frizz elimination that stays for days. The stylish black/bronze obliphica style tops off the package.
The main selling point of this professional-grade dryer is its light weight: it weighs in at less than a pound. This makes sense when you’re spending long hours styling hair. It creates far-infrared and ionic heat for deep heat penetration, quick drying, and superior frizz reduction. It also comes with 7 different heat settings and a cool shot function.
Ergonomically designed and lightweight, the Deepshine is very simple to use. Infused with ceramic and utilizing an ionic generator, these features make styling much easier and prevent the damaging of hair. If you are looking to have fuller hair, this dryer is made exactly for you.
8. RUSK Engineering Super Freak Professional 2000 Watt Dryer -Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017
The Super Freak is designed for This dryer utilizes far-infrared heat and negative ion technology to significantly reduce hair drying time without causing damage. This is made possible by infusing ceramic and tourmaline. A 2000-watt motor made in Italy creates superior air flow and pressure.
A professional grade hair dryer, this product from BaByliss combines power and technology for impressive results. A 2000-watt motor provides a lot of air, and it features ceramic technology for adequate heating that doesn’t damage your hair from the inside. It also has 6 speed/heat settings and a removable filter. A narrow barrel combined with a concentrator nozzle creates maximum air pressure.
10 BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer-best hair dryer
Featuring a modern design, this device is equally attractive and ergonomic. Its lightweight design combined with a rubberized finish for effective gripping is a great combination. It uses tourmaline titanium technology to create ions for shine and far-infrared heat for quick drying. Multiple heat/speed settings and other features such as a cold shot button completes this dryer.
Top 10 Best Hair Dryer 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
First of all you must know that there are multiple factors to consider if you’re on the market for a hair dryer. Here are some of the most important things you must consider.
- Heat: The amount of heat a dryer can make is an important consideration. The more heat it can produce, the faster it can dry up hair. The higher the wattage of a dryer, the more capable it is of generating higher heat. High-wattage dryers are more suitable for people with thick hair.
- Heating Technology: You should also consider checking out the heating technology used. The latest technologies include ionic, ceramic, and tourmaline. These new dryers emit infrared heat that doesn’t cause damage to hair.
- Extra Features: You should also look at the extra features that come with the dryer. Newer dryers come with noise reduction technology, which can be highly convenient for a wide variety of reasons.
- Included Accessories: You should also check out accessories that come with it such as brushes, nozzles, diffusers, and the like. Lastly, you should have multiple settings available such as heat and speed selection plus a cool shot function.